♥ ilerne ♥
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
♥ ilerne ♥

This Forum was created to entertain♥ You can ask any subject in any language you want ♥Music♥ Photos♥ poems♥ Jokes♥ Stories♥ issues♥ and Welcome to My forum peace

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

♥Paragraphe about corruption 3as ♥

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Ilerne
Admin
Ilerne

المساهمات : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/01/2017
العمر : 25

♥Paragraphe about corruption 3as ♥ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ♥Paragraphe about corruption 3as ♥   ♥Paragraphe about corruption 3as ♥ Emptyالأربعاء يناير 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Written expression
Corruption is a dangerous social phenomenon which can undermine the development and well being of a country this is why we must combat it with our might( power ).what would i do if were elected a president ؟

If i were elected a president of this country , i would pass severe laws to punish corrupt people in onder to protect honest citizens from their wrong doings.

More over ,tax evasion should be punished severely as it constitutes a serious threat to the existence of the nation is projects since most of them are dependent on the collection of taxes.

Then , I think that work , being the most valuable richness of the country ,should be rehabilated .If i were elected president .I would do my best to reconcile our countrymen with work .

Last but not least ,I would appoint honest , hard working ,and sincer civil servants who are ready to sacrifice themselves for the welfare of their people.

To conclude,to combat corruption effectively, I would use all powers.All means,all people of different parties as soon as possible before it is too late and the sooner ,the better !​
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://ilerne.rigala.net

♥Paragraphe about corruption 3as ♥
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
♥ ilerne ♥ :: The Second part :: التعليم ♥-
انتقل الى: